A universal solution for almost all transport requirements
Our pallet transporters (type LPT) are air cushion-mounted industrial conveyors for transporting special pallets on which loads of any weight can be deposited.
Once the load has been deposited on the pallet, it can be picked up by a pallet transporter at any time and moved to the desired location without the need for a crane or other means of transport. This independence allows high cycle speeds and avoids downtimes caused by crane bottlenecks.
Thanks to its modular design, the dimensions of the pallet transporter can be easily adjusted to the load.
It also allows large or heavy loads to be distributed over several pallets so that they can be moved on two or more synchronised transporters.
Our pallet transporters have considerable advantages over traditional heavy-lift transporters:
complete freedom of movement and millimetre-precise positioning accuracy
very compact and flat sizes
almost unlimited load capacities thanks to the modular design
several transporters can be synchronised and operated together as a unit
many equipment options and expansion possibilities
low floor loads
easy one-man operation
high operational reliability
low investment costs
- intuitive wireless, cable or manual operation
- automatic air cushion control (pneumatic or electric)
- PLC, relay or pneumatic control
- LED display panel
- integrated wheel and disk drive (pneumatic or electric)
- integrated or mounted hose reel
- integrated compressed air processing
- motorised or plunger brakes
- Emergency Stop, circumferential protection frame, hose end stop, emergency control, dead man’s circuit, status display, troubleshooting module
- Explosion protected version available
Air cushion pallet transporters (type LPT) with wireless remote control
The individual transporters have load capacities of up to 500 tons.
Several pallet transporters can be linked in order to increase the load capacity
Operating modes: Single, DUO-Inline, DUO-Parallel (TRIO and QUATTRO mode also possible)
Manually operated pallet transporters for small loads
With guiding rolls or fixed drive unit(s)
Fork-type pallet transporters
This type is used for special pallets and allows very low drive-in clearance