Air cushion transporters (type LT) are similar in design to pallet transporters, but have a special load placement area on which the load can be deposited directly.
With the air cushions deactivated, the transporter stands directly on the floor or has a spring-loaded castor chassis for empty runs.
The air cushion transporters can be loaded directly and are used particularly if it is only ever a single item that is to be moved or if there is little space for manoeuvring. With no pallet being required, the working height can be reduced, thereby improving the ergonomics of assembly work.
Our transporters have considerable advantages over traditional heavy-lift transporters:
complete freedom of movement and millimetre-precise positioning accuracy
very compact and flat sizes
almost unlimited load capacities thanks to the modular design
several transporters can be synchronised and operated together as a unit
many equipment options and expansion possibilities
low floor loads
easy one-man operation
high operational reliability
low investment costs
- intuitive wireless, cable or manual operation
- automatic air cushion control (pneumatic or electric)
- PLC, relay or pneumatic control
- LED display panel
- integrated wheel and disk drive (pneumatic or electric)
- integrated or mounted hose reel
- integrated compressed air processing
- motorised or plunger brakes
- Emergency Stop, circumferential protection frame, hose end stop, emergency control, dead man’s circuit, status display, troubleshooting module
- Explosion protected version available